4.26.2010

CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS WITH SARAH AND FONTAINE FROM THE STUD

It would be rather amusing to have Tony here for a few days. Show the sexy animal off. Tony would love New York. I could buy him some clothes, show him the city...
I dressed carefully. Lunch at 21 with Sarah, wife of the man I'd had the two-hour affair with. I knew she wanted to tell me about her latest lover. The gossip around town is that he was a Chinese waiter. Well Sarah has always been kinky, so I wasn't surprised.
Sarah would adore Tony. She's a very well educated society matron in her 30's, thin and beautiful; we used to model together. Sarah looked divine. She wore yellow, this season's Dior; I was a little more avant garde in Yves Saint Laurent.
We started with champagne cocktails and ordered melon and steak. Life is a permanent diet. "Tell me all," I demanded. She smiled dreamily. "Fontaine, my darling, if you haven't tried the mysteries of the East you haven't lived..."

-Jackie Collins, The Stud (1969)