3.01.2010

TECHNOLOGY

Dear Jackie,

The other day I was expecting a very important business call from a client in Dubai; as you are well aware of I am the Executive Director for a huge International Firm. My Firm does a lot of deals with clients abroad so it is important for me and my six assistants (all hunks) to be connected and available at all times. This is why I am so grateful for the newest developments within Communications Technology. With just a push of a button, my calls can be transferred to a voicemail which lets the caller know that I am very busy and not able to catch the phone.
Little do they know that I am drinking Champagne in bed with a 24 year old Brazilian model. (I will call them back as soon as the sun rises over the Connaught)




Leave a message after the tone Jackie,
yours

Dawn