5.27.2010

ORIANA FOX IS WORKING OUT WITH MR. LET'S PAINT


Dear Jackie,

Have you been watching Let's Paint TV? The most recent episode is very exciting because guest star Oriana Fox is Multitasking with Mr. Let's Paint. Oriana and Mr. Paint are great multitaskers. They are making BBQ, playing badminton, and working on beautiful paintings of psychedelic mushrooms while get'n fit on the treadmill. Can you believe that the hot-dogs ended up on the ground? That was such a powerful moment. Good thing there were two hot-dogs left- I just love to eat while get'n fit.

I like to multitask too. Like, I'm writing this letter to you, ya? Well I'm also getting a pedicure, drinking a dry martini, talking on the phone (to BFF Dawn), and flipping through the latest edition of Vague- all while wearing my super trendy custom t shirt from Mr. Let's Paint. I am inspired.

A celebrity top-secret tip for getting in shape fast: do your butt crunches while sitting in the salon chair. Don't knock the odd multitasking regiment!

Embrace Failure While Get'n Fit!
Sarah